The International Human Rights Clinic provides free legal research and assistance to selected organizations. We choose projects that we believe will significantly impact the promotion of human rights. Projects may involve legal action, legislative advocacy, community education, fact-finding, or reporting. Examples include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Assisting organizations in lawsuits in domestic and international forums
- Filing amicus briefs in domestic and international forums
- Advocacy in international treaty bodies
- Human rights investigating and reporting
- Drafting training and practice manuals and model codes
For descriptions of some of our prior projects please click here.