Cornell Law School: Apply
Thank you for your interest in Cornell Law School.
Apply via LSAC to the Juris Doctor Program at Cornell Law School (electronic application service).
You must have taken the LSAT and have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. If you have questions about prerequisites or need more details, please contact the Admissions Office.
Your application and all supporting documents must be submitted through LSAC by the following deadlines:
- Early Decision Round I - November 1
- Early Decision Round II - January 8
- Regular Decision - February 1
A complete application includes the following:
- A completed application form, personal statement, resume, and Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report
- Two letters of recommendation or completed LSAC evaluations
- U.S. $80 application fee (non-refundable)
In order to view and print the pdf versions of these documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 installed on your computer.