Ithaca is located in the heart of the Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. With its many gorges, lakes, and parks, natural beauty surrounds the campus. In fact, the Law School is bounded by Cascadilla Gorge with waterfalls and a short trail to downtown Ithaca.
Ithaca is easily accessible by plane, bus and car. Most major Northeastern cities are a reasonable drive or a short flight.
- New York City - Four hours
- Boston - Five and half hours
- Washington, D.C. - Six hours
- Syracuse - One hour
- Rochester - One and a half hours
- Philadelphia - Four hours
- Toronto - Four hours
- Montreal - Five and a half hours