Associate Dean Anne Lukingbeal is responsible for the Career Services Office. She annually appoints a student-faculty committee to accomplish the following:
- Review what the school does and might do to assist students in planning their careers.
- Consider ways of reducing the impact of job search activity on students and on the school's educational program.
- Recommend changes in school policy that would improve Cornell Law School's provision of career services.
The Dean annually appoints a student-faculty committee to advise the Assistant Dean for Public Service, Karen Comstock, on issues relating to the promotion and enhancement of public service initiatives.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- The summer Public Interest Fellowships (PIF) program
- The Public Interest Low Income Protection Plan (PILIPP)
- Career Counseling Services
- Post-graduate Fellowships
- Student and Faculty Pro Bono Projects
- The Cyrus Mehri Public Interest Speaker Series
- Alumni Relations
- Fund Raising