Reciprocity for Other Law Schools
Reciprocity for Students/Graduates of Other Law Schools
- Cornell Law School will grant reciprocity to students and graduates of other law schools, provided that the law school requesting reciprocity will provide similar reciprocity privileges to Cornell Law School students and graduates in the future. There is no restriction on the number of students granted reciprocity.
- A letter of request from the Director of Career Services at the requesting law school is required. Such letters may be mailed, faxed or e-mailed. The request should introduce the student/graduate and acknowledge that the requesting school will provide similar services to Cornell Law School students and graduates.
- Requests should be addressed to:
John R. DeRosa
Cornell Law School Career Services
Office Myron Taylor Hall
Ithaca, New York 14853-4901
Fax: (607) 255-9844
- Requests will be processed within two weeks of receipt. The requesting law school will receive an acceptance letter via email or fax. The student/graduate seeking reciprocity should bring a copy of the acceptance letter with him/her when visiting Cornell Law School.
- The following services are available:
Career Library Resources
On-line Student Job Listings (30 day access; available October 16-May 31)
On-line Alumni Job Listings (30 day access; available October 16-July 31)
- No reciprocity services are available from August 1 through October 15. During the rest of the year, the Career Services Office is open at the following times:
June - August
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
September - May
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm; Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm