Apply for Jobs
What is the most efficient way to apply for legal positions to maximize your outcomes?
- Speak with a career counselor.
Appointments: Lisa Carberry at (607) 255-5873
- Contact an alumni mentor.
- Review on-line resources for detailed information and rankings.
- If you are interested in pro bono work at law firms, read advice on how to evaluate firms' commitment to pro bono.
Where can you learn of current job openings?
What is the typical timing for hiring?
- Visit our Timing Your Application pages for a full discussion of employers and their timelines for summer and permanent hiring.
Applying for positions during the Fall Recruiting season?
- From June to October, visit our Fall Recruiting subsite.
- From November to May, talk to a counselor about how you can prepare for the upcoming Fall Recruiting season.