- The Career Services Library (140 MTH) contains books, magazines, newspapers and pamphlets to assist you in your job search.
- Students may check resources out of the Career Services Library during regular business hours.
- After hours, students may enter the Library to view resources by using their Cornell ID in the card reader on the door. We request that students not remove resources from the Library after hours.
- Resources pertaining to judges are housed in the main Career Services Office and can only be accessed when Career Services staff are available to assist you.
- To search the Library's holdings, visit our Resources Database.