- 1/28: Jason Yackee, (University of Wisconsin, Law) -- The Role of the Law Professor in Empirical IR Research - Or, Reconsidering Allee & Peinhardt's 'Delegating Differences'
- 2/11: Karen Alter, (Northwestern University, Law and Political Science) -- "The New Terrain of International Law: Courts, Politics, Rights."
- 2/25: Mark Blyth, (Brown University, Political Science) -- "Austerity: The History of a Dangerous Idea." *Book excerpts are available to registered students via blackboard.
- 3/11: Laura Dickinson, (George Washington University, Law) -- Public Participation in Foreign Policy Rulemaking: the Case of the Defense Department
- 4/8: Robert Howse, (New York University, Law) -- "Consumer Labeling on Trial at the WTO: Misunderstanding the Behavioral Law and Economics of Consumer Information"
- 4/22: Sidney Tarrow, Professor Emeritus, Cornell University -- "The Dark Side of Internationalism: Transnational Terrorism and the Internationalization of Repression"