Procurement Card (P-card)
- Based on expected usage and required roles, supervisors may request an application from Ricci Curren in the U&SA BSC.
- Applicants who are approved to receive a procurement card must:
- Complete the p-card online tutorial
- Pass the tutorial exam (scoring at least 85% by answering 13 of the 15 questions correctly)
- Sign the "Cardholder Agreement" portion of the p-card applications
- Attach the e-mail confirmation generated by the exam to their signed agreement and return it to Credit Card Programs.
- The p-card coordinator is required to report all violations according to policy including missing documentation, auto charges, prohibited transactions, or personal purchases to the FTC Director.
- Violations of the p-card policy that will result in a minimum 60-day suspension are:
- Any instance of lending/sharing of a p-card, or
- More than two instances of the following "non-compliance"
- Prohibited transaction
- Splitting a transaction (including deposit payments), or
- Failure to submit adequate documentation, including a clear, detailed business purpose.
- For the p-card transaction form, click here.
- For a business meal p-card purchase, click here for the form.
For purchases greater than $500 or associated with group or guest travel, please contact Sherri Gaglianese or David Sayles for assistance.