Application Requirements for Prospective Rudolf B. Schlesinger Post-Doctoral Fellows
All prospective Rudolf B. Schlesinger Post-Doctoral Fellows must supply the following information:
- Current résumé or C.V.
- Detailed statement of proposed program of research while at Cornell Law School
- Exact dates for which residence at Cornell Law School as a Schlesinger Fellow is requested
- If English is not your native or working language, evidence of English language abilities (TOEFL or equivalent)
- If requesting a Rudolf B. Schlesinger Research Fellowship from Cornell Law School, the basis for your request
- Two letters of recommendation from academic supervisors with whom you have worked addressing your academic abilities, feasibility of proposed program of research, and potential for future scholarly work.
All persons interested in applying to be a Rudolf B. Schlesinger Post-Doctoral Fellow at Cornell Law School should contact and send the application materials listed above to:
Cornell Law School
Graduate Legal Studies Program
Attn: Charles D. Cramton
Assistant Dean for Graduate Legal Studies
Myron Taylor Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-4901