Apply for Admission to the Summer Law Institute in Suzhou, China
- We strongly urge that payment of the $150 non-refundable application fee be made through the credit card authorization process in the online application. We can accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We can also process credit card payments upon receipt of written authorization. We will accept payment by check. Checks must be drawn from a U.S. bank and made payable in U.S. dollars to Cornell-Suzhou Summer Institute 2009.
- Detailed information on making tuition payments will be sent to all admitted students.
- The official transcript and letter of good standing must be obtained from the appropriate authority at your school. If you are not a law graduate, the letter of good standing must certify that you are currently enrolled and are eligible to continue academic study at that institution.
Enrollment is limited and early application is strongly recommended.
Applications will not be considered for admission until the file is complete. A complete file consists of:
- A completed online application
- A $150 non-refundable application fee
- An official law school transcript
- A letter of good standing from your law school, if you are a current student
Please make a copy of all application materials, including the online application, for your reference.
Mail all of the above materials, except the online application and payments that have been submitted electronically, to:
Suzhou Summer Institute 2009
Cornell Law School
Myron Taylor Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-4901