Applications ARE ONLY considered for admission WHEN the file is complete. A complete file consists of:
- a completed application form;
- a $150 application fee (non-refundable);
- an official law school transcript; and
- a letter of good standing from your law school, if you are a current student.
Mail official transcripts and letter of good standing, to:
Cornell-Paris I Summer Institute 2018
c/o Cornell Law School
L46 Hughes Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-4901
Applicants should apply online. Click HERE to go to the application home page.
Students without adequate internet may request a brochure and application by contacting us via email, phone or mail.
Applicants must submit a US$150 non-refundable application fee. We encourage applicants to pay the fee through the credit card authorization process in the online application.
Official Law School Transcript
The official transcript must be obtained from the appropriate authority at your school.
- The transcript must be mailed, not faxed.
- Candidates from non-U.S. law schools at which the language of instruction is not English or French must also send a certified English translation of all transcripts, letters of good standing, and proof of English language ability. This must be mailed, not faxed.
Letter of Good Standing
The letter of good standing must be obtained from the appropriate authority at the applicant's school, if he or she is a law student. Law graduates need not provide a letter of good standing.
- The letter of good standing must certify that the applicant is currently enrolled and is eligible to continue academic study at that institution.
- The letter must be mailed, not faxed.
- If the letter is not in English, the applicant must provide a certified translation.