Applications will not be considered for admission until the file is complete. A complete file consists of:
- a completed application form;
- a $150 application fee (non-refundable);
- an official law school transcript; and
- a letter of good standing from your law school, if you are a current student.
Please make a copy of all application materials for your reference.
Mail all of the above materials, except application forms and payments that have been faxed or submitted electronically, to:
Cornell-Paris I Summer Institute 2016
c/o Cornell Law School
G40 Myron Taylor Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-4901
Applicants should apply online. Click HERE to go to the application home page.
Students without adequate internet may request a brochure and application by contacting us via e-mail, phone or mail.
Applicants must submit a US$150 non-refundable application fee. We encourage applicants to pay the fee through the credit card authorization process in the online application.
Official Law School Transcript
The official transcript must be obtained from the appropriate authority at your school.
- The transcript must be mailed, not faxed.
- Candidates from non-U.S. law schools at which the language of instruction is not English or French must also send a certified English translation of all transcripts, letters of good standing, and proof of English language ability. This must be mailed, not faxed.
Letter of Good Standing
The letter of good standing must be obtained from the appropriate authority at the applicant's school, if he or she is a law student. Law graduates need not provide a letter of good standing.
- The letter of good standing must certify that the applicant is currently enrolled and are eligible to continue academic study at that institution.
- The letter must be mailed, not faxed.
- If the letter is not in English or French, the applicant must provide a certified translation.