All cap and gown rentals will be ordered online from Herff Jones, Collegiate Cap & Gown Company, beginning January 27, 2014. All regalia must be ordered by Saturday, March 15, 2014. After that date the site is turned off. The total rental price is $70 ($64.82 + $5.18 sales tax). Before proceeding to the order page, please note the following instructions:
1. All Law School graduates, JDs, JSDs, and LLMs, will wear the same cap, gown and hood.
2. You will need your height (in feet and inches) and your hat size. If you do not know your hat size, you can download a hat tape measure from the Herff Jones ordering site or there will be a hat tape measure just outside Linda Majeroni's office (room 138) as well as a ruler to measure height January 2014. Please return it to the same place when finished measuring.
3. Before going to the on-line order site, please print and follow the instructions below:
4. Distribution of the regalia/Bailey Hall tickets/photo and frame is one day only, Tuesday, April 15, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Room G81.
5. If you miss ordering by the cut off date, the company will be bringing extra reglia in various sizes to the Law School on the distribution date. You need to bring $80 ($70 + $10 late fee). Arrive early for the best selection.
6. If you are NOT participating in University Commencement (see below), the rented regalia needs to be turned in to the Herff Jones representative no later than 5:00 p.m. on Convocation Sunday, May 11. Turn-in location will be same as pick-up location.
7. Should you also wish to participate in University Commencement, Sunday, May 25 (and we encourage all students who will be in the area to do so), you may keep your rented regalia for the additional two weeks at no additional cost. The regalia should then be turned in that day to sites listed in the program.
Click here to proceed to order site.
If you have questions or problems, please do not hesitate to e-mail Linda Majeroni or telephone her at 255-6536.