Alumni Short

Law School Student Alcohol Policy

Students seeking to use Law School or Law School-administered funds for the purchase of alcohol for a student event must:
  • Obtain prior approval from Dean Miner
  • Either hold the event in question at a properly licensed commercial vendor or retain the services of a licensed caterer

No student organization will receive approval for a hosted alcohol related event that takes place on the same day/evening as one that is already approved and on the calendar for that day, regardless of the funding source or if it is held at the Law School or an outside venue.