Guidelines for social events such as a student group organizational meeting with pizza, an after class social, etc.
- Meet with student group officers/members and plan event.
- Select date, time and place (check school's web based calendar to avoid conflicts--scroll down to the "calendar" portion of web site)..
- To make a room reservation, click "here" for instructions.
Fill out and submit to Linda Majeroni (room 138) the "Student Activity Funding Request" form and if applicable, pizza request forms.
- Sammy's pizza order form.
- Please note that pizza can be ordered from any venue you wish and direct billing, in most cases, can be arranged. Proceed as follows after receive funding approval.
- Work with Linda (255-6536) on details, i.e. food, supplies, etc.
- Contact the A.V. Department if audo/visual services are needed. Please click here to access the IT Department's on-line form. Please be sure to hit the "submit" button to complete the process. Please note, ten business day advance notice required for weekends and holidays, two business days for regular week day.
- Include "Co-sponsored by GPSAFC" on all e-mail, flyers, etc. announcing event and give a copy to Linda. (Required by GPSAFC in order to use those funds).
- See Linda if you or any member of organization needs to be reimbursed--please be sure and keep ALL itemized receipts.