- Panel: Careers in Law. On February 20, 2014, the Carl Becker House at Cornell University and Avon Global Center organized an event for undergraduate students on legal careers.
- Panel and Screening: The Invisible War. On November 13, 2013, the Avon Global Center screened the documentary on sexual violence in the US Military, "The Invisible War", followed by a panel discussion.
- Panel: Disability and Gender in Ethiopia. On October 24, 2013, the Avon Global Center hosted Wesenyelesh Admasu of the Ethiopian Women with Disabilities National Association and Meseret Mamo Kombolcha of the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission.
- Speaker: Child Marriage in Bangladesh. On September 30, 2013, the Avon Global Center and Berger Center for International Legal Studies hosted Justice Imman Ali from the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- Panel: Custodial Violence Against Women. On March 13, 2013, Avon Global Center Executive Director, Elizabeth Brundige, participated in a panel convened by Rashida Manjoo, Special Rapporteur on Violence Against Women, during the 57th Annual United Nations Commission on the Status of Women.
Click here to view past Avon Global Center events.