Resources addressing gender-based violence
- CEJIL, Summaries of Jurisprudence: Gender-Based Violence (2011). Collection of decisions from international and regional human rights bodies addressing gender-based violence.
- CEDAW South Asia. Website maintained by Partners for Law in Development with support from UN Women that seeks to facilitate implementation of CEDAW in South Asia by making available relevant resources dedicated to the region.
- Gender Jurisprudence Collections of the War Crimes Research Office and the Women and International Law Program at American University Washington College of Law. Online research tool that allows researchers to search the jurisprudence of eleven internationalized criminal courts and tribunals for documents containing information regarding the prosecution of crimes involving sexual and gender-based violence.
- Global Justice Center CEDAW Case Bank. Database of international and domestic cases that cite the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women. Includes case summaries and, where available, links to the full-text cases.
- International Finance Corporation & World Bank Gender Law Library. Database of national legal provisions impacting women's economic status in 183 economies.
- Mechanisms for Advancing Women's Human Rights: A Guide to Using the Optional Protocol and Other International Complaints Mechanisms. Practical guide prepared by the Australian Human Rights Commission.
- UN Women Global Gender Equality Constitutional Database. This database is a repository of gender equality provisions in 195 constitutions from around the world.
- UN Women Virtual Knowledge Centre to End Violence Against Women and Girls. This web-based, one-stop center provides guidance to practitioners by making available tools and evidence on what works to address violence against women and girls, including in the areas of legislation and justice.