Cornell Law Young Professionals Network (CLYP)
CLYP is an affiliate network of the Cornell Law School Alumni Association (CLSAA) serving Cornell Law students and recent graduates (1-4 years).
Purpose & Goals
• Foster professional development and mentoring relationships
• Provide mentoring opportunities for students attending Cornell Law School
• Support and where appropriate, advise on student recruitment and job placement
• Build community among peers and local communities
• Exchange business and employment opportunities
• Engage in other charitable and educational purposes that promote Cornell University and Cornell Law School
CLYP is open to all students, faculty, and recent graduates of Cornell Law School.
CLYP Working Committees:
Alumni Engagement: The Alumni Engagement Committee shall plan or coordinate networking events among members of the organization and as appropriate with persons or organizations.
Development: The Development committee shall engage in other charitable and educational purposes that promote Cornell University and Cornell Law School.
Professional Development: The Professional Development Committee shall plan or coordinate professional networking activities, programming, and content among members of the organization and as appropriate with persons or organizations.
University Engagement: The University Engagement Committee shall work with various departments within Cornell University and or Cornell Law School to engage admitted students, current students, faculty, and staff.
CLYP Board Members
Emmanuel Arnaud, JD '16
Alexandra Bargoot, JD '16
Andrew Karp, JD '16
Krystal Anderson, JD '17
Thomas Knecht, JD '17
Daniel Ovadia, JD '17
Dara Brown, AB '13, JD '18
Scott Cohen, JD '18
Nandy Millette, JD '18
Kasey Ashford, AB '12, JD '19
Jared Ham, AB '15, JD '19
Kristina Hurley, BS '16; JD '19
Stephanie Barnhart, JD '20
Jennifer Chu, JD '20, MBA '20
Hannah Vigil, JD '20