Cornell Network of In-House Lawyers (CNIL)
CNIL is an affiliate network of the Cornell Law School Alumni Association (CLSAA) serving Cornell Law students and graduates who are interested in in-house legal careers
Purpose & Goals
- Foster professional development and mentoring relationships
- Mentor students attending Cornell Law School
- Promote the recruitment of students to Cornell Law School
- Engage in other charitable and educational purposes that promote Cornell University and Cornell Law School
- Builds community with in-house peers
- Exchange business and employment opportunities
CNIL is open to all students, faculty and alumni of Cornell Law School.
If you wish to learn more about CNIL, please email CNIL@cornell.edu or call the Cornell Law School Alumni Affairs Office at 607-255-5251.
Connect with us via LinkedIn.