Dean’s Special Leadership Committee (DSLC) is composed of individuals who support Cornell Law School financially and volunteer their time to raise additional dollars for the Annual Fund. Committee members contact alumni and friends on behalf of Cornell to ask that they consider joining them in their support of the Law School by making an annual gift at one of the Tower Club giving levels:
- Dean's Circle - $10,000 -$24,999
- 1-4 years after graduation, $1,000 - $24,999
- 4-9 year after graduation, $2,500 - $24,999
- 10-15 years after graduation, $5,000 - $24,999
- President's Circle - $25,000 - $49,999
- Founder's Circle - $50,000 - $99,999
- Ezra Cornell Circle - $100,000 and above.
The DSLC is at the heart of the unrestricted support that Cornell receives each year. Additional volunteers to support the DSLC are always welcome.
Interested in volunteering for DSLC? Write to Kristen Burke, Director of the Cornell Law School Annual Fund, at firstname.lastname@example.org.