Cornell Law Alumni Reception with the Dean in Miami
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019
- Miami, FL
You are cordially invited to a Cornell Law School Alumni Association Reception with Eduardo M. Peñalver, AB ’94, The Allan R. Tessler Dean and Professor of Law, Cornell Law School.
This gathering is the perfect opportunity for you to catch up with your Miami area classmates and hear about the tremendous strides Cornell has taken under Dean Peñalver’s leadership. Did you know that:
• Cornell Law School ranks 3rd in the country in full-time employment of its graduates.
• Cornell Law School is the most diverse top law school in the nation.
• Cornell Law School has expanded clinical offerings to include 14 clinics along with a variety of externship and practicum opportunities, not to mention an expanding presence and degree program at Cornell Tech on Roosevelt Island.
• Last year Cornell Law School had 57 students and alumni clerk with Federal and State judges.
• Through alumni giving, Cornell Law School has reduced the average student debt at graduation by $41,495 [or 33%] since 2013 and a third of the Class of 2018 graduated without any debt.
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Hogan Lovells LLP
600 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
This event is FREE of charge, however, we do need your committed reservation by Monday, January 14. Please register online or by calling the Alumni Affairs Office at 607.255.5251.
Special thanks to Maria Ramirez, JD ’98 and Hogan Lovells LLP for hosting this event!
See Who's Coming