Challenges of Law Practice During the Pandemic
- Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Virtual Discussion
You are cordially invited to a Cornell Law School virtual discussion.
"Challenges of Law Practice During the Pandemic"
Thursday, December 3, 2020
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
One of the great things about being a graduate of Cornell Law School is the talent, success and diverse experience of our alumni. Join fellow alumni for one of four Zoom breakout discussions on ways to meet the challenges of practicing during the pandemic. Register at the link below and select the discussion group in which you’d like to participate.
The discussion groups will be led by a distinguished group of alumni with introduction by Peter Marx, AB ’64, MBA ’68, JD ’68, director of the Alumni Helping Alumni program.
- Managing a practice group and other teams - Eric B. Fastiff, JD ’95, Partner, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein
- Handling stress and work-life balance - Geoffrey G. Young, JD ’06, Partner, Reed Smith
- Developing new business - Howard K. Jeruchimowitz, JD ’97, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Maintaining engagement in a remote working environment - Steven C. Browne, JD ’88, Managing Partner, Morgan Lewis & Bockius
This program is being hosted by Cornell Law School's Alumni Helping Alumni program.
Please register ON-LINE by Tuesday, December 1. Should you have any questions,
please email email@example.com.
You will receive the login instructions via Zoom when you register.