Moving the Needle - What Advancing Diversity in the Law Means for 2020 and Beyond
- Thursday, December 10, 2020
You are cordially invited to a Cornell Law School digital presentation.
"Moving the Needle - What Advancing Diversity in the Law Means
for 2020 and Beyond"
Thursday, December 10, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00PM
Why does diversity matter in the legal profession, and what does “diversity” actually mean? Is there a business case for diversity? What approaches can individuals and institutions take to advance diversity? What role can the Mansfield Rule play in achieving diversity goals? CBLAN is excited to host this webinar, and looks forward to you joining this conversation moderated by Chisara Ezie-Boncoeur, AB '09, Senior Associate at Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann, and the following esteemed panelists:
- Michael Clarke, JD '89, Global Chief Compliance Officer, ConvaTec
- Sonya Olds Som, JD '97, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
- Leslie Richards-Yellen, JD '84, Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion, Debevoise & Plimpton
- Laura Wilkinson, MBA '85, JD '86, Senior Director and Associate General Counsel, PayPal
- Geoffrey Young, JD '06, Partner and Executive Director of Diverse Recruiting, Reed Smith
Thank you to the Cornell Black Lawyers Alumni Network for hosting this webinar.
Please register ON-LINE by Wednesday, December 9. Should you have any questions,
please email CBLAN@cornell.edu.
You will receive the login instructions via Zoom when you register.