Staff and faculty gathered on June 12 for the annual Law School Community Picnic and Staff Service Recognition Awards. This year's event was held in the Purcell Courtyard in front of the new wing of Myron Taylor Hall and was catered by Dinosaur Bar-B-Que.
Eduardo Peñalver, the Allan R. Tessler Dean and Professor of Law, thanked the staff for their dedication and contributions to the school and presented awards to ten staff members for their five or more years of service.
2017 Staff Honorees
- Patricia Jones—Senior Acquisitions Assistant, 35 years
- Christopher Dillon—Computer Support Technician, 25 years
- Elizabeth Teskey—Information Management & Communications Associate, 25 years
- Jamie Weber—Faculty Administrative Assistant, 25 years
- Bryan Vliet—Associate Director of Financial Aid, 15 years
- Patricia Hall—International Programs Coordinator, 10 years
- Scott Hulslander—Administrative Assistant, 10 years
- Jamie Canfield—Associate Director, Career Services, 5 years
- Erica Russell—Administrative Assistant, Clinical Programs, 5 years
- Ryan Schmohe—IT Support Associate, 5 years