Law School Staff Recognition Picnic Honors Fifteen EmployeesIthaca, NEW YORK, June 28, 2013
On June 5, the annual Staff Recognition Picnic brought together staff and faculty of the Law School to celebrate the end of another successful school year and honor staff members who have reached employment milestones. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que catered the lunch held indoors this year in the One World Room of Anabel Taylor Hall.
Stewart J. Schwab, the Allan R. Tessler Dean and Professor of Law, recognized fifteen members of the Law School’s staff who were presented with awards for five or more years of service.
"I always enjoy the yearly staff recognition picnic," said Dean Schwab. "It is good to bring everyone together at the end of the academic year to thank them for their hard work and accomplishments, and to single out for recognition those with milestone dates of service. I am always impressed by the dedication and camaraderie of our Law School staff."
2013 Staff Honorees:
- Janet Gillespie, Access Services Manager, Library: 35 years
- Rosemary Lacey, Assistant to the Associate Dean, Dean of Students, and Vice Dean, Student Affairs and Dean of Students Office: 25 years
- Laura Robert, Stacks Supervisor, Library: 25 years
- Kathy Church, Building Care, Facilities: 15 years
- Ben Lem, Network Administrator, Information Technologies: 15 years
- Sarah Busse, Director of Admissions Programs and Recruitment, Admissions and Financial Aid: 10 years
- Dawne Peacock, Assistant Director of the Clarke Center for International and Graduate Legal Studies: 10 years
- Heather Simkin, Administrative Assistant, Alumni Affairs: 10 years
- Lyndsey Clark, Assistant Registrar, Registrar's Office: 5 years
- Carol Clune, Night Supervisor/Publications Associate, Library: 5 years
- Kristine Hoffmeister, Director, Alumni Affairs: 5 years
- Valarie Kimber, Administrative Coordinator, LII (Legal Information Institute): 5 years
- Teather Maricle, Administrative Assistant, Administration: 5 years
- Connie Pendergast, Administrative Assistant, Admissions and Financial Aid: 5 years
- Christian Shaffmaster, Associate Director, Annual Fund: 5 years