Potential Clients and Partners
The Global Gender Justice Clinic provides free legal assistance to individuals and organizations. It undertakes projects that seek to advance global gender justice and human rights. Projects may involve legal action, legislative advocacy, engagement with human rights bodies, community-based public education, fact-finding and reporting, and other advocacy strategies. The Clinic's recent projects have involved, among other activities:
- Representing individuals in domestic and regional human rights litigation;
- Participating in written and oral advocacy before international treaty bodies;
- Conducting human rights investigations and reporting;
- Drafting proposed legislation and legal handbooks or practice manuals; and
- Leading community-based training workshops or advocacy campaigns on gender justice issues.
For descriptions of some of our current and prior projects, please click here. If you would like more information or to request assistance, please call our office at (607) 255-3986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.